If you’re bottle-feeding, then the TommeeTippee Perfect Prep Day and Night is the NUMBER ONE purchase you need to make.
| This is an AD Collaboration with Tommee Tippee
Yes, this is a review post and yes, we would usually build-up to the big ‘do we love it or not‘ moment, however, we’re making a statement right off the bat, it’s AMAZING!
OK let’s give you some details and then we’ll bang on a little about how the Tommee Tippee Perfect Prep Day and Night is an absolute must-have.
What does it do?
The Perfect Prep is a machine that is designed to make preparing bottles easier for parents, any time of day or night. After you’ve gone through the set-up process, you add water to the machine, formula in your bottle, put it in place and tap a few buttons. It’s that simple.
Talking about the set-up process, that’s just as simple. The Perfect Prep has a digital screen that walks you through each stage of the set-up process. It’s really just inserting the filter, adding water and clicking a little shelf in place. You can see the set-up details here.
- Prepares your bottle to the correct temperature
- Makes up your bottle in just 2 minutes
- Filters every drop of water removing any impurities
- A digital screen that walks you through each stage of preparing your bottle
- Glow nightlight to make those night feeds just as easy as the day feeds
- Works with most bottles and formulas
- The Perfect Prep comes in 4 different colours – Grey, Black, White and Red
- AWARDS – Loved By Parents (LBP) Best Innovative Feeding Product 2018 – LBP Best New Product to Market 2018 – Mother & Baby Innovation Of The Year 2019.
- 1x Bottle + Teat included
Where to buy
- Selected retailers are Amazon, Argos, Boots, John Lewis, Littlewoods, Mothercare and Very.
The Tommee Tippee Perfect Prep Day and Night is genuinely our favourite purchase since having Blake. We have never had anything like it with any of the other children and it’s honestly taken away all the stress of making up bottles. I remember only 6 years ago, having to go through all the hassle several times a day making up bottles for Corben, stressing over getting the exact amount of water in and checking the temperature seven times before daring to feed it to him.
The Perfect Prep has taken all of that away and better still, it really does only take two minutes to prepare. When you’ve got a hungry baby that has no problem letting you know just how hungry they are, the convenience of the Perfect Prep’s speed is a godsend.
We honestly can’t rave enough about our Perfect Prep and everyone we’ve spoken to that also has one says exactly the same. A definite recommendation from us!
For all of the official details visit Tommee Tippee Perfect Prep Day and Night